Tuesday 27 April 2010

My Favorite Concert



I went to many concerts but my favorite is Chris Cornell concert in 2007. It was incredible.
I like grunge music and I thought that nothing could exceed to Pearl Jam in 2005, but I was wrong.
I remember that two months before the concert, my brother told me that Chris Cornell came to Chile and I was hysterical.
When concert started I was in shock, I shouted but I didn't see anything because I bought tickets for general court. In the middle of concert I fainted and I left of concert and I don't listen acoustic session of Chris Cornell, that it was so sad.
When I came back was on the court vip, acoustic session was over and Chris went backstage but returned in five minutes. Then he started to sing a song of Audioslave and I ran to stage and I was very close to Chris Cornell. There, I could see his blue eyes and I loved his voice.
The best of concert was when he sung "Slaves and Bulldozers", that's one of my favorite songs by Soundgarden.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Chris Cornell is great! I wanted to go to this concert, but i can't.
    I like "Be yourself" of the Audioslave... remember me to my brother, 'cause He had a original CD. Your was lucky, you had so near to you.
    We will see in the english class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your experience is very exciting !

    What fun !

    you were lucky when you passed out! haha


    See you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!
    I imagine it was great for you have lived this experience, and better still if it is one of your favorite artists. I personally am not very fan of rock, but I can imagine a concert of an artist like him should always be impressive.
    I've never been to a concert, and think better I would love to go to a concert. when I read your experience I think it should be fun: P

    thanks ... did it motivate me to go to a concert: P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pame!! Hi!!!
    How are you?
    Your experience is incredible
    I belive that you were very very happy in the concert...
    I don't know Chris Cornell =S
    I'm like only romantic music and jazz too.

    See you in the class

    ReplyDelete