Friday 16 April 2010

Welcome to my blog

Hello! welcome to my blog.
My name is Pamela, I study psychology in Universidad de Chile. I like to listen grunge music and watch European football, in special Champions League.
I want to go to Argentina for specialize me in Cognitive Constructivist Metatheory, because in that country are good teachers and more posibilities of develop.
Too I like History. I am particularly concerned in women and children history. For five years I studied History in Universidad de Santiago, but I don't finish because I had a problem.
In this blog you can to find post about many topics and you can to share your experiencies.
I hope that you enjoy and have fun with this blog and post me.

1 comment:

  1. Pame!!!! How are you??
    How was your weekend?
    I didn't know that you want to go to Argentina for specialize in Constructivisim!!!
    I think that a good option.
    Well, you know that I don't like football, I hate it.
    A big kiss for you.
    See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete