Tuesday 20 April 2010

My Experience with Earthquake

I remember that day I was at home sleeping, and I woke up when I felt sound of glasses of windows of my room.
I thought to myself that it was only a earth tremor but when earthquake began to rise in intensity, I got up and I rushed to call to my dad and my nephew.
My nephew was crying when earthquake finished, he was in shock and called his mum.
Them that earthquake finished I was frightened and I don't wanted go to sleep again. I turn on radio and I listened Cooperativa radio until my brother arrived from his house.
Too I remember that a friend from Talca called me at 6:30 in the morning, we talk about earthquake but we didn't know that it was a earthquake. He told me that all Talca was on the ground.
In the morning I has electricity and watched news in TV, I was in shock.
That day of earthquake, my brother was all day in my house and my other brother and his girlfriend arrived at night.
I think that earthquake was horrible.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Pamela! How are you? I hope that you are fine! In my opinion, I really think that earthquake was horrible too, although I was so far away of te epicenter! and It's hard to imagine the real magnitude of the tragedy.

    Whatever.

    See you in the english class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pame! How are you?...I hope you be fine.
    The earthquake was terrible for all. You were lucky being with your father and meeting with your brothers the next day.
    I'm glad to hear that you are fine and without problems.
    See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete