Thursday 21 October 2010

Post 8: Environment


In the last years, the global pollution levels have been increasing due to the numerous toxic gases into the atmosphere, wasting energy and abundant accumulation of toxic waste.

Although that these pollutants are dumped into greater amounts of industrially, whether in factories, enterprises and mines, etc., we should be considerate of our environment and cooperate in their conservation, because there from that depends on our life and of the future generations.

Awareness is critical, because everything you do will help to have a healthier home. Therefore, every action must be oriented at the preservation of our environment.

It’s also important to remember that natural resources available could become exhausted. The deterioration that actually suffers the ecosystems is worrying; inclusive it can damage social welfare.

I think it's very important for society to develop a consistent global environmental education, allowing as result that every child, adolescent, young adult, understand why environmental problems arise, what consequences they bring, how to avoid and deal with them, how each they, by their conduct and action, can protect the environment locally and globally.

I’m aware that I care for the environment and therefore I implement some recommendations that I read on the internet and I've heard in the programs of Discovery Channel and National Geographic about the environment. Generally I recycle things from my home, for example, pencils, cardboard boxes, sheets of notebooks, etc., I use paper bags instead of plastic, I don’t use aerosols, I usually use glass bottles instead of bottles plastic, and I prefer to walk instead of riding in a car, although sometimes I have no choice because my house is very far from the university.

And what are you doing to help the environment? Remember that with simple actions you can help to save our environment and live in a healthier world.

Greetings!

1 comment:

  1. Simple actions are very important but sometimes the most difficult to do!!!

    ReplyDelete