Saturday 16 October 2010

Post 7: My last wild party!




Hello, I’m going to talk about my last wild party.

My last wild party it was a very long time. I was studying in Universidad de Santiago and it was in “Electro Fonda”. I don`t remember exactly day, but it was in national holidays.

Each year in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the university does a party to celebrate national holidays, actually I don`t know if do it in the same place and free, but when I studied there, it was free and the famous Usach pastures.

While I was studying I went to many parties but I remember most was when I was in third year of history. I went with my friends at that time; we danced and drank too much.

I met many people that day, of other careers and other universities; even I lost me with a guy for a while. The problem was that guy studied there and I encountered with him daily and I don’t even remembered his name. Now that I think is fun, but in those days it wasn’t, because I died of shame!

It was a wild party because I wasn’t the only one that ended drunk and lost with a guy, many of my friends ended like me and some worse.

I went almost every year that I studied at this university, because I was falling in love to a guy of that career, but I never found him, apparently he didn’t stay at college parties.


This year it seems that the party wasn’t, maybe next year, but I recommend you to "Electrofonda", you will have fun.


Greetings!

2 comments:

  1. =O!

    Sounds gooood.. I want to!!! ><

    Did the guy know that you couldn't remember his name??.. What a shameful situation x_x

    We shoul go to electro fonda next year! =)!

    Take care! see you!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pamela!!
    I know the "electrofonda" of USACH, it is a party very funny, I went last year with my friends, we danced and drank very much, this year I wanted to go, but the party was suspend, for the other year will be.
    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete