Thursday 2 September 2010

Post 2: England


Hello, today I’m going to talk about the country I’d like to visit.

I’d like to visit England because I find that their cities are full of history. I'd like to visit Manchester City, because I've seen pictures of the town and it is interesting for its history. Manchester was the first industrialized city in the world and played a central role during the Industrial Revolution.

Also I’d like to visit Manchester for its football, I love English football, especially the Manchester United team, I watch some games on TV and I think Sir Alex Ferguson is a great coach.

I’d like to live in this city because it has a great development and climate seems to be nice. Also I‘d like to visit London, because it's the capital and because it's full of museums, parks, palaces, etc.

I'd like to visit England alone, I thought about going with someone but not anymore, therefore I'm not saving money to go.

Greetings!

1 comment: