Thursday 23 September 2010

Post 4: Concerts in Santiago!


Hello, today I’m going to talk about the activities to do after this long weekend.
In next month’s come to Chile several bands to give concerts, you can go to enjoy the concerts of Incubus, Pixies, Queens of the Stone Age, Faith no More, Primus, etc.
I knew about these concerts because I listen to Sonar radio all days and I read
www.humonegro.com , in that web site always there are news about music, movies, etc.
I went to many concerts before and I enjoy so much listen to live music.
One of my favorite bands to give a concert is Rage Against The Machine (RATM). This concerts is important to me because is the first time that band comes to our country.
RATM gives a concert in two weeks more next to Mars Volta and other band that I don’t know how is her name. The concerts will be in “Bicentenario” stadium in the upcoming October 11.
I will go with my friends and I hope that the next day I haven’t nothing to do for college.
I recommend you to go to this concert or any of others concerts, I know that tickets are too expensive but I think that in this case or for example for Faith no more or Primus worth to pay for him.
Also I recommend you if you go to any concert that you eat bananas because let you keep you during all concert and not faint you and I recommend you of course drink water!
Greetings!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna go to a concert!

    T_T!!

    but that music gender is not my style... I'm an electropop girl XD

    See you!

    Take care =D

    ReplyDelete