Tuesday 15 June 2010

My Favorite Photograph


Today I’m going to talk about my favorite photograph

This photograph was taked by my sister in December of 2002. The boy that appears there is my nephew; his name is “Darian”.

He is 13 years old, is my first and unique nephew, I don’t have others nephews or nieces. When he was born I was in the same hospital because I was sick. I remember that day very well.
I was to come out of hospital and my brother arrives and he hugs me and tells me: “He was born” whit his brown eyes filled of tears. It was a very special moment because I never saw my brother so happy.
My nephew is a very special person to me, because when he was a baby, I was at school and my mom took care of him in the afternoons. When I came back from school, he was always sleeping, and sometimes I woke him up just to play with him. Also, I prepared his milk and I changed his nappies too.
I remember that one day I entered to my house and he was hiding under the table. I did not see him, but he yelled: "Fantita Fresia". This is how he call me in my home. It was so fun, because he comes out from under table and he hugs me. In this picture he was just five years old. It's funny because when he was a child, he loved posing for the camera, now that is a teenager he doesn’t like photographs. I think it's something he learned in my family, none of my brothers likes to posing for the camera, me neither.
I love my nephew, although he is a teenager, I still see him as a child.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Pamela !
    How are you?
    I hope well…
    Well, you blog is interesting, so I am reading this week.
    Your picture is beautiful
    Your nephew that appear in picture is very cute.
    In general, picture is very nice, colors and background are very good.
    I have two nieces and I have a lot pictures of shes, well, nephews and nieces are very wonderful. I love my nieces.,
    Classmate, See you next class !
    Luck this week !
    Bye !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty is your nephew, your picture is so beauty… I liked it so much, he looks very happy…
    I don’t have nephews and also I am the only daughter in my family, but I would like to have one.
    Also I think that his relationship is very cute.
    Well I say good bye, I have to go.
    We see you tomorrow in class.
    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete